Job ID: 162
Salary: £ Competitive DOE
Pin Point Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our North East Industrial team in Gateshead!
Experience in the Recruitment Industry would be an advantage however not essential.
This new role at Pin Point is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working, experienced team, within a great working atmosphere at our Head Office in Gateshead.
Our Industrial team are a great bunch, from a good mix of backgrounds and with a vast amount of combined experienced in Industrial Recruitment.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to be our Coordinator for a key client, working closely with our Industrial team to support them in daily tasks such as interviewing candidates, referencing and pre-screening.
• Sourcing and pre-screening candidates
• Building relationships with the workforce and client
• Advertising positions on job websites
• Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
• Working to strict deadlines
• Good administration skills, including referencing candidate’s working on excel, and all computer systems
• Interviewing candidates
• Checking in staff
• Ensuring that the compliance requirements are met (RTW documents checks)
• Being on-call on rotation basis
• Managing staff holidays
• Supporting staff and ensuring that they achieve their targets
• Daily shop floor presence
• Inputting data on spreadsheet to track absences, sicknesses and attendance
• Conducting induction (including drug and alcohol testing)
To be considered you must have the following:
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
• Be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Be able to cope with pressure
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good organizational and administrative skill
• Have the ability to prioritize
• Have good IT skills
• Be able to work to deadlines
• FULL UK driving license
We are looking for confident individuals who like working as a team and people person. Great communication skills are essential in this role.
If you wish to apply, please submit your up to date CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org