Assembly Operator – Electronics
- Temporary ongoing
- £8.72 per hour
- Dayshift, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
An experienced Assembly Operator with a background in electronics/SMT manufacture is sought by a growing Northumberland company.
Based on dayshift, you will primarily be tasked with the hands-on day to day assembly of electronic devices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure products are assembly to the highest possible quality standards, on spec and on time
- Minimize changeover times
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience is essential
- Ability to read basic electronic drawings and perform basic soldering
- Excellent organisational/housekeeping skills
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent preferred
For further details on this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Liam at our Gateshead office on 01912690557.