Children’s Playground Attendant (part time)
Kensington and Chelsea
£8.72 per hour (part time, 14 hours per week)
Our leisure services client in west London requires part time Playground Attendants to work two days per week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, on an ongoing basis.
- Monitoring a queue of children to enter a high profile, outdoor, public playground
- Speaking with parents and guardians to ensure they are aware of the playground rules for their children
- Administering first aid when necessary
- Checking playground equipment is safe for use
- Working 8.30am to 4pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Reporting any issues to a Manager
- A friendly, good team player
- Reliable and excellent timekeeper
- Providing excellent customer service
- A DBS certificate
- A first aid certificate
- Physically fit to climb on and off playground equipment
Uniform and full induction is provided with this part time job. Weekly paid. Candidates must be prepared to work in all weathers.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or contact David at our London office on 020 8773 3250.