Pin Point Recruitment are currently recruiting CNC Operators for a long-term contract in Norway.
The client runs a rotation system of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
The operator is required to set and operate CNC machines, producing small series precision parts, as well as bespoke / prototype components when required.
• The operator will have extensive experience in the setting and operation of Multi-Tasking CNC Machines eg Doosan smx / Mazak I400 / Okuma Multus or similar
• Be capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings and working to close tolerances.
• The operator must have experience in CAM programming (eg Solidworks, EdgeCam, GibbsCam or similar).
• Experience with tooling systems and measuring equipment is an advantage.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
Salary circa £60,000
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org