Pin Point Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a large industrial project based in Teesside.
- The Surveyor will be required to prepare and furnish up to date Cost Reports, Revised bill of Quantities to the Client - Subcontract - Administrator, issue monthly valuations, report all variations on a regular basis throughout the contract and interface with the Client directly when and as required.
- Report directly to the Commercial Manager on all estimating and surveying functions which you are responsible for.
EDUCATION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and/or Electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in quantity survey functions for E&I contracting industry operations.
- Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards.
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
For further details, please contact – email@example.com