Trainee Graphic Design/Print Operator
- £18,000 per annum
- Location: Milton Keynes
- 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday
Our client is a large European outsourced organisation with several sites across the UK / Europe. They require a Graphic Designer/Print Operator to join their site in Milton Keynes.
You will primarily be tasked with providing a graphic design service to a range of customers in preparation for in-house printing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design work of the highest quality, following design principles and standards
- See work through, from initial ideas to finished artwork, working efficiently and meeting agreed deadlines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Designing concepts
- Professional development to keep up to date with new design developments.
Job Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- This is an excellent entry level opportunity for someone with a passion to produce innovative, creative work f
- Capable of creating work at a fast pace whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a repro/digital print environment would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and illustration skills, willing and ability to learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign software and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company which can offer real progression and development opportunities.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.