- Permanent staff position
- Up to £18,000 per annum
An experienced Administrator with a background in manufacturing and document control is sought by a leading manufacturer in Cramlington.
You will primarily be responsible for the review and management of all production documentation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all cGMP documentation meets industry standards and guidelines
- Document archiving
- Controlling, issuing, reconciling of documents
- Compilation and filing of records
- Checking and logging of data
- Generation of reports for customers
Required Skills & Experience
- Self-starter, extremely reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of cGMP standards would be beneficial
- Good administration skills
- High level of IT literacy
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com.