- Full time / Permanent
- Location: Sunderland
- Up to £19,000 per annum
- 8am - 5pm
- Immediate hire
Our Client is a global organisation and we are supporting with the recruitment of a new Finance Assistant role working within a high volume / high transactional environment.
The successful Finance Assistant should be confident in working with the following:
- Conducting financial transactions
- Providing excellent customer service to professional service clients
- Inputting date into financial systems & processing requests,
- To complete reconciliations for all financial requests (in volume), ensuring all queries are resolved
- Works quickly and with pace, highlighting anything that appears a risk or incorrect
- Meets required service level agreements.
- General Office Administration
- Financial Statements
- Maintaining Accurate records
- Monitor accruals and other ad hoc reporting for the monthly accounts
- Effective organisation skills with ability to prioritise
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communicator
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.