- £38,000 - £42,000
- Full Time – Permanent
- North East
The purpose of this role is to keep production running by ensuring machines are maintained while leading a team of electrical and mechanical engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join one of the UK’s largest Print & Packaging companies.
- Maintain production within budget
- Downtime improvements
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Provide guidance to other members of the team
- Lead projects
- Lead training and development programmes
- HNC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of TPM/PPM programmes and 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations
- Experience within the Print & Packaging industry would be beneficial
- Experience within a supervisory role would be beneficial
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising labour to ensure smooth running of all production machinery to maximise plant output.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.