Electronic Assembly Operative
- Wembley, London
- Immediate Start
- Temporary ongoing, long term
- 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- £8.00 per hour
Key Points: Perform Electronic Assembly duties in Production.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Assembly Operative to join a global manufacturing company.
- Assemble products
- Read basic electronic drawings
- Perform basic soldering
- Utilise hand tools
- Maintain quality of workmanship
- Meets production productivity goals
- Assist in warehouse when required
Key Areas required:
- Previous experience working within an electronics/factory assembly role
- Good organisational/housekeeping skills
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent preferred
- Specialist training will be given
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.