Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary to permanent
- £8.27 per hour, rising up to £9.50 per hour
- Working hours: must be flexible between 7am – 10pm, Monday – Sunday
- Immediate starts available
Pin Point Recruitment are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a leading communication & customer service organisation. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator & put customer satisfaction at the forefront of every task.
The role will entail; focusing solely on delivering excellent customer service through all communication channels and receiving inbound calls from new/existing customers. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive & supported business.
Key Skills: Communication: Customer Service: Dynamic & Passionate
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from new/existing customers
- Ensuring all customer needs are satisfied
- Delivering remarkable customer service
- Following company systems & procedures
- Ensuring you provide resolutions for all situations
- Strong communications skills
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Experience setting yourself goals
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Great time management
- Great attention to detail
Please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.