- Washington, Tyne & Wear
- Basic rate £8.76 up to £11.01 per hour plus uplift for overtime
- Temporary to Permanent
- Immediate starts available
A global automotive manufacturing employer are recruiting for Production / Assembly Operatives to work on a fast-paced production line producing car parts for a well-known vehicle manufacturing plant in the North East.
Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training is provided by our client. If you have the right attitude and are willing to learn new skills, then this is the role for you.
• Operating welding robots within the assembly department to produce high quality, metal car parts
• Carrying out visual quality inspections on your own work
• Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed at all times
• Working as a team to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing plant
- Free on-site car park
- On-site subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food
- Ongoing Training opportunities
- Permanent roles for reliable staff
- Overtime available on regular basis
Day Shift: 06:45 – 15:20 (Mon – Thurs 06:45 – 14:30 (Fri)
Late Shift: 15:15 – 23:05 (Mon – Thurs) 14:25 – 23:05 (Fri)
Night Shift: 20:55 – 06:50 (Sunday) 23:00 – 06:50 (Mon – Thurs)
For further details on this excellent opportunity and to join a leading local employer, please apply with your CV via emial to email@example.com or contact our Gateshead Office on 0191 261 5205 and speak to the Industrial team for a discussion on this role or many more.