Pin Point Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruiters in the UK. Due to rapid growth Pin Point are currently looking for experienced and ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join us at our Newcastle-under-Lyme branch.
We are keen speak to Recruitment Consultants with backgrounds in the following sectors:
We offer a positive, open and supportive working environment in which employees can reap success combined with job satisfaction. We have an excellent reputation for providing a professional service to all our candidates and clients.
Scope of the Position
- Develop and grow a temporary and permanent desk within your specialist sector
- Manage the full 360 recruitment process
- Build and manage a network of candidates
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Make pre-determined targeted, speculative calls and client visits to acquire new business and maintain existing business.
- Achieve appropriate terms of business and margin rates through effective negotiation and in line with approved gross margin percentages.
- Provide candidates and clients with information, advice and support.
- Match candidates and client needs to achieve successful placements and ensure all parties are kept informed of progress.
- Monitor candidates once the placement has commenced and collect feedback from clients on performance.
- Ensure vacancies are advertised in line with company policy and are advised to all suitable candidates.
- Ensure compliance with legislation in respect of confidentiality and record keeping.
- Contribute positively to team performance goals and maintain personal statistics for review.
- Identify, interview and register candidates and complete all necessary checks and documentation to comply with standard regulatory procedures.
- Organise Company publicity through mailshots, merchandising, telephone calls, personal visits and attendance at recruitment fairs and other events.
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential to the post of Recruitment Consultant:
- Previous experience within Recruitment/Sales or similar
- Proven background in new business development is highly beneficial
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to act on your initiative
- Able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
For more information please apply below or with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.