Job Title: Team Leader
Summary of Post:
Working with a high quality, compassion driven private Health care provider offering a clear, reliable and personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for individuals living in their own homes.
The successful applicant will be:
- Monitoring staff and client communications.
- Person Centred Care Planning.
- Risk Management/assessing.
- Ensure good record keeping.
- To cover care calls as and when required.
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
- Applicants will have a good mind set.
- Strong social care sector experience.
- A great team player with good communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Good Time Management.
- NVQ Level 2/ 3 Health and Social Care.
- Able to drive a car
Pin-Point health & Social Care are a Private independent healthcare provider and are well established in the North East as well as Nationally supplying appropriately trained care & support staff to vulnerable people needing care and support living in their own home in the community. We employ local people to provide local services which support the communities we live in.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great friendly team whose aim is to deliver a well led, flexible, safe, effective care service, Pin-Point would like to hear from you now.
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com or contact Joanne at our Gateshead office on 07539030319.