Customer Facing Office Assistant
Team Valley, Gateshead Tyne & Wear
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual to hold a customer facing role with a client in the home improvements sector.
Must be able to act on your own initiative, be self-driven with given responsibilities, have an excellent telephone manner and have experience in providing high quality customer service.
Within the role, core the responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace based on the Team Valley, Gateshead.
You will be required to input data from plans and drawings to produce manufacturing and pricing information, you will also be resolving customer issues via telephone and email and therefore much be clam, patient and hold strong communication skills.
- Answering customer related queries via telephone and email
- Programming data sheets from customer supplied plans and drawings
- Interact with customers as well as team members from other departments regarding data input
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information to customers
- Maintaining customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates
- Following up and resolving shortages and customer issues after delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in providing high quality customer service
- People Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
Please forward your Cv FAO Colin Holloway to email@example.com