HR Business Partner
- £35,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
- North East
- Sector: Manufacturing
This is an excellent opportunity to join the organisation in a full time permanent Key HRBP role. They are a market leader and are looking for an experienced HRBP to provide full operational support and effective services to the site. This challenging role will provide an excellent opportunity to make a significant and valued contribution to the organisation.
- Responsible for providing generalist HR support and advice to the organisation’s leaders.
- Take a proactive approach to the identification of HR issues.
- Provide coaching, support and expertise in the management of all HR matters, effectively "partnering" the business to support the delivery of the people plans.
- Embed a performance management culture within the business areas as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of performance delivery.
- To play a key role in the overall effective management of staffing, resourcing and HR matters.
- Working with the Head of HR to support HR strategy.
- Consider organisational learning and development needs.
- Provide consultancy and advice on all HR related matters, ensuring adherence to all legal and best practice obligations including employment law, employee relations, disciplinary and grievances, performance management, change management/restructuring and absence management.
- Demonstrate expertise in technical HR areas and develop and deliver innovative solutions related to HR systems.
- Liaise closely with other HR Officers to ensure a consistent provision of high level advisory support and project management on particular initiatives.
- Capable of managing challenging departmental heads and directors Keen to develop their HR career and work within this high profile business sector of a globally recognised employment brand.
- Employment law
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Absence management
- HR systems
Who we are looking for:
- Previous Human Resources experience within a manufacturing site in a HR Generalist role
- Have knowledge of employment law and unionised environments
- Have a good working knowledge of (UK) employment law and HR best practice
- Possess a CIPD qualified
- Good communication and stakeholder management experience
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.