Digital Print Operator
- £8.00 per hour
- Location: Manchester
- 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday
Our client is a large print organisation with several sites across the UK. They require a Digital Print Operator to work at their site in Manchester.
You will primarily be tasked with the responsibility of providing a digital print service to fulfill customers’ requirements
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet customer expectations in terms of timing, quality and any specific instructions regarding the customer’s printing requirements.
- Operate a variety of digital and scanning machinery
- Work to company work processes and service procedures.
- Management of customer expectations in terms of quality and delivery.
- Ensuring print room is well presented and maintained.
Job Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a repro/digital print role is essential
- Adobe Acrobat Professional or Command Workstation experience is preferred
- IT/PC literate
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company which can offer real progression and development opportunities.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.